CAS Project Reflections
Your CAS project requires a MINIMUM of TWO written reflections as well as evidence to SHOW that you have achieved what you have stated.
Here are a few tips to help you:
This should occur half way through your project and focus upon YOUR role. Some examples of points to focus on would be;
- What went well?
- What went not so well?
- What would you differently?
- What did you learn about yourself whilst doing it?
When you finish your CAS project, you should write a final reflection. These pointers should help with this:
- Copy your learning outcomes from your description
- Make each one into a subheading
- Reflect in writing how you achieved each LO. These questions can help with that: https://cas.ecolint.ch/reflections/how-to-improve-cas-reflections
- Your CAS 5 stages form. This should be uploaded under your evidence and entitled 'CAS 5 Stages'
- Evidence (photos, emails, vlogs, videos etc - any thing to PROVE that you have done what you said you have
- A supervisor report. This is an essential requirement for a CAS project and should be written by someone who can vouch for you and who has preferably seen you do aspects of your project.